Laura Marquez, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
Board Certified in Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Cum Laude: University of Texas at El Paso - 2010
- Masters of Science in Nursing: University of Texas at El Paso - 2012
About Laura Marquez
Laura Marquez is a board-certified family nurse practitioner with Providence Gastroenterology and Liver Associates. Prior to joining, Laura worked at Centro San Vicente evaluating and treating acute and chronic medical conditions in adult and geriatric patient populations.
Ms. Marquez now works closely with two gastroenterologists helping patients with issues relating to the digestive system. She is bilingual in both English and Spanish.
- Gastroenteritis and Colitis (noninfectious)
- Gastrointestinal diseases, malabsorption, bleeding
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastroesophageal issues, ulcers
- Stomach diseases