Emmanuel C. Gorospe, MD, MPH, FACP
Gastroenterology & Advanced Endoscopy
- Medical School: University of the Philippines College of Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Gastroenterology Fellowship: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Advanced Endoscopy Fellowship: Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
Information About Dr. Gorospe
Dr. Emmanuel Gorospe is a board-certified gastroenterologist with advanced training in the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal cancers, biliary, and pancreatic diseases.
In addition to treating general digestive and liver conditions, he performs advanced procedures such as endoscopic ultrasound (EUS), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), and endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR).
Dr. Gorospe strives to be up-to-date with various endoscopic treatments. He participates in research and has published more than 150 peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, and abstracts in the outcomes of endoscopic techniques. He enjoys teaching medical students and has held the academic rank of Clinical Professor of Medicine.
Dr. Gorospe believes that healthcare should be a partnership between the physician and the patient. "I provide patients with a caring and comprehensive evaluation of their digestive health issues while respecting their personal preferences." Dr. Gorospe speaks Spanish and Filipino.
Colon cancer screening
Heartburn and swallowing problems
Pancreatic cysts and fluid collections
Bile duct stones & obstruction
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Small Bowel Enteroscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Radiofrequency ablation
- BRAVO Reflux testing
- Endoscopic stenting
- PEG tubes